Thursday 16 May 2019

Pink shirt Day!!!

  Pink shirt Day!!!

Pink shirt day is about supporting the Anti-
bullying cause so today our school supports this and we were
all encouraged to wear a pink shirt (If we had one.)





Bullying is cruel and not cool. If you see someone getting bullied tell them to STOP!!! You must stand up to Bullies.
It is celebrated on various dates and anywhere around the world. The idea was originated in Canada.

It encourages everyone to practice kindness and that you don't tolerate bullying.

We supported it at our School and most of the students wore pink had a photo, I did not wear pink though. Most of girls wore pink, one funny thing was that our principal Mrs Cole brook put her pink top on Isaac.

We celebrated it on May 17th 2019


This is a picture of the students that wore pink today.

It would also be cool if you could share what you did on pink shirt day and also make a Comment😁👍
Blog you later! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Zara and I go to Paihia School.
    I really like how you are encouraging people to stop bullying. I like how schools are having anti bullying days to try to convince people to stop. It’s great that you have explained what you were doing and what pink shirt day is about. Hopefully one day we can stop bullying. You have brilliant writing and I can’t wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Mauri, my name is Franky and I am a year six student at Paihia School. I really liked your pink shirt day post, I agree with you, bullying is cruel and not cool. I didn’t were a pink shirt to school because I was not told about it but I will try next year. Have you ever stood up to a bully or got bullied? I hope you didn’t get bullied.
    See you later.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Mauri, my name is Franky and I am a year six student at Paihia School. I really liked your pink shirt day post, I agree with you, bullying is cruel and not cool. I didn’t were a pink shirt to school because I was not told about it but I will try next year. Have you ever stood up to a bully or got bullied? I hope you didn’t get bullied.
    See you later.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete