Thursday 23 May 2019

Marae DIY At Taheke😆🔧


-Fri, 24 May 2019-

Marae DIY At Taheke😆🔧


Yesterday I went to my first ever Marae DIY!!. It was at Tahekeroa.
It was pretty fun. We were painting, then we all had to lift the boards
we painted somewhere by the grass to dry out.
I was playing with Braidon and this other boy.
Braidon go's to our school and I went with some kids from school
and Aunty Ange.

This is a pic I found on the Internet, it is not a picture of the
Marae we were at yesterday

We also had very yum stuff to eat but I did bring heaps of water and lunch just in case. I am lucky my mum signed the permission slip for me to go. Id rather be at the Marae DIY than at school because it was really fun!!!.
Everywhere people were building, painting, digging holes, climbing on the roof, men fixing the lights and cords. There were also a big huge digger and tractor, it was cool. One other cool thing was that they took all the walls of Tahekeroa Marae

This is also another picture I found on the internet.

I am really excited and cant wait until it is on TV, but I think it will be a little while before it is.

Thanks for reading my blog and if there is anything that you can think that will help make my blog better, please let me know.

Blog you later alligator don't forget your toilet paper!
Mauri Pou

  


8 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mauri my name is Miria and I go to Kawakawa Primary School, also I´m a year 8 in room 5. I like how you have done a presentation on building a Marae. I hope it was fun, and I wish I did that. Was it hard and would you do it again? If you want to check out my blog it is http://kpsmiriaf.blogspot.com NICE COMMENTING WITH YAH!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey if you ever come to my blog again is there someone called Rory at your school because thats who i have to comment. i couldn't find her on your class blogs but i did find someone called Roxy. What i think is that the teachers might have spelt her name wrong. but any ways blog you later!!. thanks!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Mauri my name is Kailah I go toKawakawa Primary School,I am also a year 7 student in room 6. I like how you have got a lot of photos of you,your friends and the adults that were building and digging with uses. I wish I was there I hope it was fun,would you want to do this again? Maybe next time you can come and visit my blog @ https://kpskailahh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mauri my name is Kailah I go toKawakawa Primary School,I am also a year 7 student in room 6. I like how you have got a lot of photos of you,your friends and the adults that were building and digging with uses. I wish I was there I hope it was fun,would you want to do this again? Maybe next time you can come and visit my blog @ https://kpskailahh.blogspot.com/ Nice commenting with you hope you come and visit my blog and comment. BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maruri, my name is Nikara and I’m a year 6 student from Paihia School. I enjoyed how you showed us what the finishing product looked liked.You took me back to when I would make bread with my Nana but I hated having to get the dough off my hands. I love eating homemade bread ! Did you find that the dough went sticky when you kneaded it together ? See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mean mauri from hawaiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool MAURI form Hawaiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget your toilet paper hawaiki.

    ReplyDelete