Thursday 9 May 2019

My Holidays

                   My Holidays
On the holidays I was at home for 1 week and the other at my Dads.
At my home I spent time with my cousins and family. We had heaps of fun.
When Teranui went to Tamati,'s house, Peter, Iraia and me played
Hide and Seek and did some fun stuff.


When Teranui was here we were riding my Quad, playing rugby, bull-rush,
and playing hide and seek as well. It was so fun. We also watched cool
movies at night right till morning!!!. The other week at dad's was very
fun too. We were in Auckland.


In Auckland me and Iraia which is my brother we had heaps of fun
like playing on our Ps4, playing on the computer or playing spotlight
outside at night it was Scary!!. We were playing with our cousins called
Kowhai (yellow kowhai hahaha!) and Tawhiti They are brother and sister
they always fight and argue Ha Ha.


We also went to the hot pools down the water slide it was SO FUN!!
We also went too watch cool racing at this stadium place I don't know
what that place was called but it started with a Double u (W)
Hard to explain but anyways there were all different types of cars
and stuff like that.


Like go karts!! And All sorts but i don't know what they were called.
Also there was the DEMOLITION DERBIE!!!!!!!

It Was so cool the cars were crashing into each other like CRAZY!!!
The cars were dragging each other it was awesome. We went with Dad,
Iraia, Kowhai, Tawhiti and me we done all sorts of stuff so im going to
end it here it was so fun.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog about what I got up to during the holidays,
If there is anything that I can do improve my writing please leave me a
comment.

My next learning steps are to remember to take some photos of my holiday
adventures, so I can put some on my blog.
                                                  Don't forget Ill blog ya layta allagayta!😅















No comments:

Post a Comment