Thursday 13 June 2019

Te ah urea KapaHaka



KAPA HAKA


The kapa haka festival was very fun we learnt lots of waiata. There lots
of other schools that came to our school to perform. We were performing
first in the festival. All of the schools were performing about where they
were from. Also the haka was performed to show where they were from.
I learnt new waiata and haka.

I learnt Ara Ngapuhi E, Takahia Mai Te Ara and other waiata and haka.
Some of the things that I liked about kapa haka.
  • Doing the haka
  • Having my family there to watch us
  • The kai ( it was yum and there was lots to choose from)
  • Playing with my cousins and my friends
One of the things that I didn't like about  kapa haka.
  • Standing around


Here is an awesome picture of us doing kapa haka

Teina Roopu being supported by the Tuakana

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog, blog you all next week.
Mauri





















1 comment:

  1. HI mauri it ´ś me hawaiki i really like this blog.It was a really good kapa haka you did really good

    ReplyDelete