Sunday 9 June 2019

At Pakane


Camping At Pakanae




At Pakanae We had so much fun. We went down just for a little holiday. I went with Mum, my brother, Aunty Hine and Uncle Jacob. When we went there we put our blankets in the tent. Our Aunty Jade and Uncle Alex let us use their tent, we slept on one side and she on the other.

There were already family there when we got there, so we played with Aaliyah and Te Awa they are our cousins. I played with my brother Iraia too. I also saw Wijay he is one of my Friends. We did all sorts of stuff. Aaliyah and Te Awa showed us the swing on the tree. We had heaps of fun, my other cousins arrived Teranui and Peter.

We kept playing until Wijay, Iraia and me thought of something cool we climbed the HUGE MOUNTAIN!.

It took us a long time and it was hard, because it was so big!!
I can't wait until we can go there and camp again. I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Have you been camping before?

Well Blog you later!!




1 comment:

  1. kio ra my Name is Hukarere I go to tautoro school I like how you use your punches in your story and I like how you exsplane

    ReplyDelete